- Managing stress (past traumas and current stress)
- Relieving anxiety and phobias
- Climbing out of depression
- Taming and channeling anger
- Working through grief and losses
- Overcoming relationship difficulties
- Changing unwanted habits
- Negotiating life transitions
- Improving sleep
- Managing illness and pain
- Exploring who you are and can be, personally and spiritually; increasing self-awareness.
- Expanding your potential for growth and new directions
Accepting new clients?
Not at present
(last updated 5 Apr 2018)
Note: I see clients weekly, biweekly or monthly, and prefer regular scheduling.
You can search for other psychologists on the BCPA Referral Service